Juice Vamosi has a long history of working and supporting the Roma community. First in his native Hungary, then in the UK.
In Hungary he worked with the Ministry of Equal Opportunities, the National Association of Roma Orgs (NORA), and the Roma Facilitators Community Organisation.
In-between he has worked as an interpreter for the Council of Europe, The European Commission, European Parliament, Worldbank, as well as other government organisations and NGO’s.
- English – advanced level both written and spoken, active, also use it for interpretation at Intl. Meetings.
- Romani – mother tongue, advanced level; competent speaker of all Romani dialects. Active, also use it for interpretation.
- German – intermediate level; both written and spoken. Gained the exam in high school.
- Hungarian – mother tongue.
- Romanian, Serbian, Russian – basic
- Diplomacy School, Romani Diplomacy
- Study Tour in Washington DC in November 2003 with the Worldbank and OSI.
- Several seminars and conferences on various fields of Roma issues in the last 6 years in most states of Europe where got to know all actors on all fields of Roma issues on the international level and have very good contacts with national NGOs and politicians in CEE countries also besides the acquaintance of a tremendous amount of experience in networking, representation, communication and interpretation.
- Faculty of Law, University of Pécs – UP (in process);
- Faculty of Humanity, English Linguistics and Literature, MA, UP;
- Central Independent Journalism, Media School, Budapest, Hungary;
- British-American bilingual high school. Gained advanced level of English (Oxford Cambridge) at the age of 16. Learnt all subjects in English. Organised several international students’ meetings already.